Sunday, September 9, 2007

Request:

I have a prayer request, so if you believe in the power of prayer and can join me, that would be so awesome!

I have a friend who recently lost her job. It's been devastating for her. She and her husband are also in the middle of renovating their house, and there are also some health concerns.

I am praying for two very specific things:

1. That God would provide a job for her so she and her husband can stay in their current house and not have to move.

2. That she would see and know God's protection and provision, and it would make her want to know Him more (the same for her spouse).

I am so burdened for this, and I know God hears our prayers, but He is especially committed to our requests , when we are all in agreement with our prayers. I am aware that you may not know for whom you are praying, but that makes absolutely no difference to the Father who knows us all!

Thanks! I will let you know what happens, when it happens!

Sher

No comments: